Last-minute travelers? Have only a few days to pack a lot in? You’ll find a lot to be happy about. One of the Special Packages below will certainly appeal to you.
Please check back to the Availability page even if the accommodation you want appears to be booked. Plans change, cancellations result, and happy surprises result.
2016 Vacation Specials
Spring Getaway (April and May)
Stay two nights in your private waterfront lodging (Mate’s Quarters or Top Deck apartments only) and get the third night free! That’s a $200 savings for a Cape Cod waterfront getaway.
For two weeks only, beginning June 12 and June 19! Due to popular demand, we are setting aside two weeks for quiet enjoyment before family time begins on June 12.
Nature lovers, readers, bird watchers, meditators — this will be your time.
Weeks of Aug. 21 and Aug. 28: Take advantage of our good nature! Take a $100.00 discount on the standard in-season weekly rate for the weeks of August 21 and August 28 (discount applies to weekly rate only).
Starting in September, the Cape begins to show a slower pace. Prices come down a great deal. This is a time . . .
- When the fragrance of woodsmoke is carried on ocean breezes
- When you can cozy up around the hearth with a good book…and a cup of cider.
- When steely blue waters can change to bright blue as clouds scud overhead, to be replaced by a warming sun
- When solitude comes easy
- When you can spend hours exploring limitless beaches, and watching unbelievable sunsets
- When your blood pressure drops, and life becomes a series of simple decisions:
- Where shall we eat tonight?
- What beach will have the best sunset?
- Which book shall I read?
- Shall we sleep late, or get up early to watch sunrise as it pours in the windows?
Contact us if this sounds appealing. We’ll be waiting to hear from you!
Babymoon on Cape Cod with us all year long!
Relax to your heart’s content in a private, cozy, themed Cape Cod cottage at water’s edge.
- Snuggle in front of the fireplace, feet up, when it’s cool; soak up some rays on the deck when it’s warm. . .
- Catch up on that needed rest. Pamper yourself. Recharge your batteries before “the big day”. . .
- Focus on each other. Find alone time. . .
- Relax in your own “home away from home,” centrally located near great restaurants, shopping and beaches meant for slow strolling. . .
- Lose yourself in the view of the ever-changing waters of Town Cove. . .
- A special keepsake “Babymoon Gift” awaits. . .
If this sounds like a dream, contact us. Anticipation is half the fun.